Minerals and Ores
We are one of the pioneers in offering Minerals and Ores of optimum quality standards. Processed using premium quality standars and processing, our industrial minerals are in compliance with international quality standards.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Metric Ton
|Molar mass||56.0774 g/mol|
|Melting point||2,572 C|
|Soluble in||Water, Glycerol|
|Use||Steel plants/ Aluminium industries|
- Steel plants/ Aluminium industries
- Sugar industries
- Paper Industries
- Bleaching powder industries
- Fly ash bricks units/ CLC Blocks/Acc Blocks
- AAC Block units
- PANtobacco industries.
- White wash shops
- Paint industries
- Water purification industries.
- ETP plants.
- Calcium carbonate industries.
- To observe moisture in plastic industries/ To reduce sulphur in many industries.
- Packaging Details: 50 KG HDPE Bag
Iso propyl alcohol
IPA is used in the extraction and purification of natural products such as vegetable and animal oil and fats. Other applications include its use as a cleaning and drying agent in the manufacture of electronic parts and metals, and as an aerosol solvent in medical and veterinary products.
We manufacture a wide range of Wood Charcoal for our clients. We manufacture these products using superior quality raw material and have more ferrous content. These products are in huge demand and are widely appreciated by our clients across the globe. The products manufactured by us are made keeping in mind the needs and requirements of our clients. These products are as per the set international norms and have wide applicability. We are also stockist of Tamil Nadu;Orissa and Andhra Pradesh Charcoal.
Listed below are some of the main feature of these products:
- Low moisture
- Fixed carbon content
- Less ash content
- More ferrous content
These products have their applicability in the following:
- Lead Smelting
- Industrial consumer
- Domestic consumer
- Ferro Alloys Plants
- Boilers fuels
- Item Code: M5
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 Kilogram(s)
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Metric Ton(s)
|Molar Mass||100.0869 g/mol|
|Melting point||825 C|
|Silicon||As SiO2 01.64 %|
|Aluminum||Al2O3 00.28 %|
|Iron||As Fe2O3 00.14 %|
|Calcium||As CaO 54.32 %|
|Calcium As||CaCO3 97.00 %|
|Magnesium||As MgO 00.40 %|
|Magnesium As||MgCO3 00.84 %|
|Loss on Ignition||43.08 %|
Our clients can avail from us a quality Limestone Powder as per the specifications mentioned. These are well known for unique features. This limestone powder/ is available at reasonable prices to our clients. they are used in various industries such as power and heat industry, construction industry, glass making etc. We offer them with quality materials in manufacture which have durability and reliability. They are nontoxic and accurate in application.
Uses of Limestone:
Limestone is Very Common in Architecture:
- Limestone was also a very popular building block in the middle Ages in the areas where it occurred since it is hard, durable, and commonly occurs in easily accessible surface exposures. Many medieval churches and castles in Europe are made of limestone. Beer stone was a popular kind of limestone for medieval buildings in southern England.
- Limestone and marble are very reactive to acid solutions, making acid rain a significant problem. Many limestone statues and building surfaces have suffered severe damage due to acid rain. Acid-based cleaning chemicals can also etch limestone, which should only be cleaned with a neutral or mild alkaline-based cleaner.
Other Uses Include:
- The manufacture of quicklime (calcium oxide) and slaked lime (calcium hydroxide).
- Cement and mortar.
- Pulverized limestone is used as a soil conditioner to neutralize acidic soil conditions.
- Crushed for use as aggregate-the solid base for many roads.
- Geological formations of limestone are among the best petroleum reservoirs.
- As a reagent in desulfurisation.
- Glass making
- Added to paper, plastics, paint, tiles, and other materials as both white pigment and cheap filler.
- Suppression of methane explosions in underground coal mines.
- Added to bread and cereals as a source of calcium.
- Chemical industries
- Cattle feed industries
- PVC pipe and cable compounding industries
Lime Stone Powder is Being Used as Filler in Following Industries:
- Ceramic Industries
- Soap & Detergents
- Mosaic Tiles
- Paper Mill
- Welding Electrode
- Fertilizer & other industries
- Item Code: M3
- Packaging Details: 50 Kg HDPE Bag
Aksharexim is India’s largest and one of the top five players in Bentonite Clay/ globally. The Company has extensive reserves of high quality Sodium and Calcium Bentonite which are mined & processed carefully into several grades. These are in different forms such as dried & crushed lumps, granules, powder to micronized powder, catering to diverse needs of clients. Our Bentonite< products cater to a wide range of industries starting from the conventional usage areas of Iron Ore Pelletisation, Drilling, Metal Casting, Construction, Pet Litter etc. to value added areas such as paper, detergents etc.
- Bentonite- is a highly colloidal clay mineral which gets its name from the place where its presence and usages were first discovered – Fort Benton, America. The multiple properties of bentonite namely hydration, swelling, water absorption, viscosity, thixotropy make it a multi-application product for diverse industries.
- Primarily two varieties of bentonite are available - sodium bentonite (high swelling, gelling and thermal durability) and calcium bentonite (more commonly available worldwide but with less swelling).
- The main uses of bentonite are for drilling mud, binder (e.g. foundry-sand bond, iron ore pelletizer), purifier, absorbent (e.g. pet litter), and as a groundwater barrier.
Quartz Silica Sand
- Size: 10-100 mm
|Calcium Carbonate||51 to 56%|
|Magnesium carbonate||AS MgCO3 42 to 45%|
|Mix Oxides||1 to 3%|
|Silicon dioxide||0.5 to 2.5%|
|Loss On Ignition||41 to 44%|
Specialty: Its production mainly reported from Madhya Pradesh, Bhutan and Rajasthan. It is also exported to Bangladesh. It also consumed in fertilizer industry Right quantity of dolomite in furnace give good fluxing effect and helps in completion of reaction in the melt. Dolomite divided into two grades in steel and Ferro-alloys industries.
Typical Properties of Dolomite:
- Less reactive
- Better acid resistance
- Increases flow rates because of its higher Bulk Density and Sp. Gravity
- Higher Production rate
Application of Dolomite:
- Rigid PVC pipes
- An additive for Thermoplastic and as a hardning agent for Rubber industry
- Power Coating, Paints and Ceramic industry
- Reinforced Polyster glass fibre
- Leather cloth and Flooring applications
- Detergent applications
- Glass Industry (In manufacturing Sheet & Optical Glasses)
Our grades of Dolomite powder are available in 300 Mesh to 700 Mesh BSS standard and in Micronise grades Our grades are available in top cut 5, 10, 15 & 20 Microns with Brightness ranging from 85% to 95% and with Mgo contents ranging from 19% to 22%.
- Item Code: M11
Calcined Magnesite Powder
Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 kg
|Molar mass||40.3044 g/mol|
|Melting point||2,852 C|
We offer high grade Calcined Magnesite Powder. The Calcined Magnesite Powder> that we deal is as well popular with the name of Magnesium oxide/. We provide Calcined Magnesite Powder/ that is available from 70% to 85% range. Calcined Magnesite also known as Magnesium Oxide*(MGO).Calcined Magnesite also availble in Lump form.
- Well High purity
- High solubility in water
- Oxy-chloride Flooring
- Sorel Cement for binding abrasives (Grinding Wheel Industry)
- Abrasive bricks for grinding and polishing industry
- Boiler lagging, Magnesium Chemicals, Fertilizers, Animal Feeds, etc.
"We are leading exporter of magnesite powder in Eastern India mainly Kolkata, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Siliguri, Durgapur, Asansol, Ranchi, Dhanbad & Bhutan region."
- Item Code: M6
|State Of Matter||Powder|
|Molar mass||100.0869 g/mol|
|Melting point||825 C|
- In the oil industry, calcium carbonate is added to drilling fluids as a formation-bridging and filter cake-sealing agent; it is also a weighting material which increases the density of drilling fluids to control the downhole pressure. Calcium carbonate is added to swimming pools, as a pH corrector for maintaining alkalinity and offsetting the acidic properties of the disinfectant agent.
- Calcium carbonate has traditionally been a major component of blackboard chalk. However, modern manufactured chalk is mostly gypsum, hydrated calcium sulfate CaSO4·2H2O. Calcium carbonate is a main source for growing Seacrete, or Biorock. Precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC), pre-dispersed in slurry form, is a common filler material for latex gloves with the aim of achieving maximum saving in material and production costs.
- Fine ground calcium carbonate (GCC) is an essential ingredient in the microporous film used in babies' diapers and some building films as the pores are nucleated around the calcium carbonate particles during the manufacture of the film by biaxial stretching.
- GCC or PCC is used as a filler in paper because they are cheaper than wood fiber. In terms of market volume, GCC are the most important types of fillers currently used.
- Printing and writing paper can contain 10–20% calcium carbonate. In North America, calcium carbonate has begun to replace kaolin in the production of glossy paper. Europe has been practicing this as alkaline papermaking or acid-free papermaking for some decades. PCC has a very fine and controlled particle size, on the order of 2 micrometres in diameter, useful in coatings for paper.
- Calcium carbonate is widely used as an extender in paints, in particular matte emulsion paint where typically 30% by weight of the paint is either chalk or marble.
- It is also a popular filler in plastics. Some typical examples include around 15 to 20% loading of chalk in unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (uPVC) drain pipe, 5 to 15% loading of stearate coated chalk or marble in uPVC window profile.
- PVC cables can use calcium carbonate at loadings of up to 70 phr (parts per hundred parts of resin) to improve mechanical properties (tensile strength and elongation) and electrical properties (volume resistivity).
- Polypropylene compounds are often filled with calcium carbonate to increase rigidity, a requirement that becomes important at high use temperatures. Here the percentage is often 20–40%. It also routinely used as a filler in thermosetting resins (sheet and bulk molding compounds) and has also been mixed with ABS, and other ingredients, to form some types of compression molded "clay" poker chips.
- Precipitated calcium carbonate, made by dropping calcium oxide into water, is used by itself or with additives as a white paint, known as whitewashing.
- Calcium carbonate is added to a wide range of trade and do it yourself adhesives, sealants, and decorating fillers.
|Solubility||Effervesces in hot HCl|
|Specific Gravity||3.0 - 3.2|
|Application||Steel Plant, Fertilizer|
One can avail from us a wide array of thinner based Magnesite Powder. Our thinner based Magnesite Paint has excellent suspension characteristics and a very high filter enabling better-covering properties. Magnesite Paint develops a thick coating in a single application. Moreover, it gives an even, smooth and well adherent layer of refractory filler on the mould/core surface.
- High-quality material
- Reasonable price
- Highly demanded
|Packaging Type||MT Jumbo Bag|
|Calcium fluoride||90% min|
|Silicon dioxide||8 % max|
|Size||10-50 mm (90 % min)|
- Free From Foreign Impurities
- Ca F2 : 90% min
- Si O2 : 8 % max
- S : 0.50% max
- P : 0.05% max
- MT Jumbo Bag
- 10-50 mm (90 % min)
|State of Matter||Powder|
|Solubility in water||0.02 g/100 mL|
|Molar Mass||60.08 g/mol|
|Adsorbent Variety||Silica Gel|
Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals, black oil decolorization
- Magnesium sulphate monohydrate
- Magnesium sulphate anhydrous powder
- Sulphate heptahydrate
- Longer shelf life
- Accurate composition
- Precise pH value
- Dry fire extinguishing powder.
- Cereal polishing.
- Bleaching agent.
- Floor Wax.
- Water Filtration.
- Leather Treatment.
- Shoe Polish.
- Welding rod coating.
- Printing Ink.
- Casting for Iron Ore in the direct reduction process.
- Jointing Compounds.
- Foam / Rubber.
Most commonly used in industrial applications, Barytes Powder offered by us can be availed by clients in packaging of various quantities. The chemicals made available by us are widely demanded in pigment and coating industries. Widely reckoned for high purity, balanced chemical composition and longer shelf life, Barytes Powder> offered by us has helped us become the preferred choice of customers. We make timely and safe delivery of these chemicals at clients' end with the aid of our logistic division.
- Some 77% worldwide is used as a weighting agent for drilling fluids in oil and gas exploration to suppress high formation pressures and prevent blowouts. As a well is drilled, the bit passes through various formations, each with different characteristics. The deeper the hole, the more barite is needed as a percentage of the total mud mix.
- An additional benefit of barite is that it is non-magnetic and thus does not interfere with magnetic measurements taken in the borehole, either during logging-while-drilling or in separate drill hole logging. Barite used for drilling petroleum wells can be black, blue, brown or gray depending on the ore body.
- The barite is finely ground so that at least 97% of the material, by weight, can pass through a 200-mesh (75-μm) screen, and no more than 30%, by weight, can be less than 6 μm diameter. The ground barite also must be dense enough so that its specific gravity is 4.2 or greater, soft enough to not damage the bearings of a tricone drill bit, chemically inert, and containing no more than 250 milligrams per kilogram of soluble alkaline salts.
- Other uses are in added-value applications which include filler in paint and plastics, sound reduction in engine compartments, coat of automobile finishes for smoothness and corrosion resistance, friction products for automobiles and trucks, radiation-shielding cement, glass ceramics and medical applications (for example, a barium meal before a contrast CAT scan).
- Baryte is supplied in a variety of forms and the price depends on the amount of processing; filler applications commanding higher prices following intense physical processing by grinding and micronizing, and there are further premiums for whiteness and brightness and color.
- Historically baryte was used for the production of barium hydroxide for sugar refining, and as a white pigment for textiles, paper, and paint.
- Although baryte contains a "heavy" metal (barium), it is not considered to be a toxic chemical by most governments because of its extreme insolubility.
Quartz Silica Powder
We are termed as one of the steadfast White Quartz Silica Powder Exporters from India. Quartz> from our house is becoming famous at a tremendous pace. We are bringing finest Quartz Silica Powder/ forth to suffice the fierce requirements of end users. An unparalleled invention of mankind, our Natural Quartz Powder has been ruling the hearts of customers across the boundaries. Our name is occupying an unsurpassed position, as we provide cost effective quartz powder that too within the stipulated time limit.
- Quartz powder/ Silicon Dioxide: We are also manufacturing Silica powder. This is natural silica having purity of more than 99.80% Sio2. This silica powder comes in extra super snow white color, the whiteness in A grade silica is more than 98%. Silica powder is available in 100 mesh, 200 mesh, 300 mesh, 500 mesh and also 10 microns D-97. The average particle size in Micronized Silica powder in below 5 microns.
Uses of Quartz/Silica Powder:
- Linoleum Flooring
- Welding electrodes
- Item Code: M7
- Ceramic industries
- Special fruits
- Tableware manufacturing
- Most essential minerals
- Feldspar is a common raw material used in glassmaking, ceramics, and to some extent as a filler and extender in paint, plastics, and rubber. In glassmaking, alumina from feldspar improves product hardness, durability, and resistance to chemical corrosion. In ceramics, the alkalis in feldspar (calcium oxide, potassium oxide, and sodium oxide) act as a flux, lowering the melting temperature of a mixture.
- Fluxes melt at an early stage in the firing process, forming a glassy matrix that bonds the other components of the system together. In the US, about 66% of feldspar is consumed in glassmaking, including glass containers and glass fiber. Pottery (including electrical insulators, sanitaryware, tableware, and tile) and other uses, such as fillers, accounted for the remainder.
The leading use of dry-ground Mica Powder in the US is in joint compound for filling and finishing seams and blemishes in gypsum wallboard (drywall). The mica acts as a filler and extender, provides a smooth consistency, improves the workability of the compound, and provides resistance to cracking. In 2008, joint compound accounted for 54% of dry-ground mica consumption. In the paint industry, ground mica is used as a pigment extender that also facilitates suspension, reduces chalking, prevents shrinking and shearing of the paint film, increases resistance of the paint film to water penetration and weathering, and brightens the tone of colored pigments. Mica also promotes paint adhesion in aqueous and oleoresinous formulations. Consumption of dry-ground mica in paint, the second ranked use, accounted for 22% of the dry-ground mica used in 2008.
- Ground mica is used in the well-drilling industry as an additive to drilling fluids. The coarsely ground mica flakes help prevent the loss of circulation by sealing porous sections of the drill hole. Well drilling muds accounted for 15% of dry-ground mica use in 2008. The plastics industry used dry-ground mica as an extender and filler, especially in parts for automobiles as lightweight insulation to suppress sound and vibration. Mica is used in plastic automobile fascia and fenders as a reinforcing material, providing improved mechanical properties and increased dimensional stability, stiffness, and strength. Mica-reinforced plastics also have high-heat dimensional stability, reduced warpage, and the best surface properties of any filled plastic composite. In 2008, consumption of dry-ground mica in plastic applications accounted for 2% of the market. The rubber industry used ground mica as an inert filler and mold release compound in the manufacture of molded rubber products, such as tires and roofing. The platy texture acts as an antiblocking, antisticking agent. Rubber mold lubricant accounted for 1.5% of the dry-ground mica used in 2008. As a rubber additive, mica reduces gas permeation and improves resiliency.
- Dry-ground mica is used in the production of rolled roofing and asphalt shingles, where it serves as a surface coating to prevent sticking of adjacent surfaces. The coating is not absorbed by freshly manufactured roofing because mica’s platy structure is unaffected by the acid in asphalt or by weather conditions. Mica is used in decorative coatings on wallpaper, concrete, stucco, and tile surfaces.
- It also is used as an ingredient in flux coatings on welding rods, in some special greases, and as coatings for core and mold release compounds, facing agents, and mold washes in foundry applications.
- Dry-ground phlogopite mica is used in automotive brake linings and clutch plates to reduce noise and vibration (asbestos substitute); as sound-absorbing insulation for coatings and polymer systems; in reinforcing additives for polymers to increase strength and stiffness and to improve stability to heat, chemicals, and ultraviolet (UV) radiation; in heat shields and temperature insulation; in industrial coating additive to decrease the permeability of moisture and hydrocarbons; and in polar polymer formulations to increase the strength of epoxies, nylons, and polyesters.
- Mica is also used as an insulator in concrete block, home attics, and can be poured into walls (usually in retrofitting uninsulated open top walls). Mica may also be used as a soil conditioner, especially in potting soil mixes and in gardening plots. Greases used for axles are composed of a compound of fatty oils to which mica, tar or graphite is added to increase the durability of the grease and give it a better surface.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Metric Ton(s)
We provide high quality Calcite Powder that is a natural form of calcium carbonate. Our Calcite Mineral Powder is widely used in various industries like plastic, paint, rubber and so on. Also, we manufacture our White Calcite Powder under the best manufacturing conditions so that there is no compromise in their quality. Our calcite powder can be availed at the most affordable prices possible. We have firmly positioned ourselves as one of the major Calcite Mineral Powder Manufacturers and Suppliers based in India.
Uses & Commercial Importance:
- Micronized Calcite powder is basically used as a filler in innumerable industries. The fine powdered form of calcite has variety of uses depending upon the whiteness, purity in terms of CaCo3 content and plastic Micronized size which range from 20 microns to 5 microns.
- Micronized Calcite powder is mainly used as extenders in all type of paint industries and filler for polymers, rigid PVC pipes, PVC profiles & flooring, HDPE pipes filled PP, colour master batches, ink, paper coating, pharmaceutical and rubber industries.
- Calcite is a natural calcium carbonate with extremely high whiteness, purity and free flowing in nature. It is widely used in Thermoplastic application because of its compatibility with polymers and other organic additives.
- It acts as a spacing extender, increasing efficiency of pigment TiO2.Calcite is also of bio-organic origin but more compacted than Chalk. Best quality calcite is found in Rajasthan.
- Item Code: M1
- Packaging Details: 50 Kg HDPE Bag
|Mohs scale hardness||3.5 - 4.5|
|Specific gravity||3.0 - 3.2|
Copper slag is mainly used for surface blast-cleaning. Abrasive blasting is used toclean and shape the surface of metal, stone, concrete and other materials.
Size Of The Sand:
- Size of the flour: 50 MESS 150 mess to -250 mess.
- Glass & Ceramic Industries
- Enamel Industries
- Wood & Ply Industries
- Iron & Steel Industries
- Cosmetics & Pharmaceutical