Water Treatment Chemicals
|Molar mass||74.44 g/mol|
Antiscalants are a family of chemicals designed to inhibit the formation and precipitation of crystallized mineral salts that form scale.
An antiscalant is a pre treatment that gets injected into the feed water that flows through the RO membrane, preventing the membrane from scaling. RO membrane scaling occurs when particles accumulate on a membrane, causing the membrane's pores to plug.
|Atomic Weight||12.0096 to 12.0116|
We offer a wide range of Activated Carbon, each with their own uses and applications, in three major product groups:
- Powdered activated carbon (PAC)
- Granular activated carbon (GAC)
- Extruded activated carbon
- We complement our activated carbon products with on-site systems and services, as well asreactivation solutions, to help meet your specific needs.
- Our activated carbon products are also used as colorants, carriers or catalysts in industrial processes, and the pore size distribution is highly important in most applications. Activated carbon, also called activated charcoal, is a form of carbon that has been processed to create millions of tiny pores between the carbon atoms, resulting in a dramatically increased surface area. The surface area of activated carbon makes the material suitable for adsorption, a process by which impurities are removed from fluids, vapors or gas.
- Ideally, the carbon material used should have pore sizes that are larger in size than the material it is trying to adsorb. The removed molecules are held within the carbon’s internal pore structure by Van der Waals forces, electrostatic attraction or chemisorption. The adsorption process helps carbon reduce hazardous gas, activate chemical reactions, and act as a carrier of biomass and chemicals.
A Descaling Agent or chemical descaler is a liquid Chemical substance used to removed limescale from metal surfaces in contact with hot water, such as in boilers, water heaters and kettles.It should not be used on aluminium, zinc, tin, stainless steel, titanium or any other galvanized surfaces.
|Shape / Form||Spherical / Beads / Ball|
|Pore Diameter||3 Angstrom|
We manufacture high grade Molecular Sieve 3A which does not adsorb any molecule larger than 3A. Our product has high adsorption speed and long life. It is highly useful as a desiccant in chemicals and petrochemicals industries.
Bulk density (g/ml)
Abrasion rate (%)
Crush strength (N)
CO2 capacity (%)
H2O capacity (%)
Loss on ignition 575OC (%)
Dehydration of many kinds of liquids e.g. Ethanol
Dehydration of air.
Dehydration of refrigerant
Dehydration of natural gas or methane.
Dehydration of cracked gas ,ethylene ,propylene or butadiene
|Molar mass||90.44 g/mol|
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade|
|Molar mass||90.03 g/mol|
With though knowledge of the industry, we are instrumental in trading and supplying quality range of Oxalic Acid. Offered range of acid is available in compositions and specifications, in order to meet the diverse need of the customers. All these acid are formulated as per the established norms and standards of the industry by using high quality ingredients.
Some of the features of these oxalic acids are as follows:
- Precise Ph value
- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
|Molar Mass||218.14 g/mo|
|Solubility In Water||59 g/100 mL|
|Molar Mass||342.15 g/mol|
|Melting point||770 C|
We are availing our clients a wide array of Aluminum Sulphate. Procured from the trusted vendors of the market, these products are processed under hygienic conditions using high-quality ingredients in accordance to international quality standards. Owing to the purity, longer service life and precise composition, these products are highly appreciated and demanded among the customers. Clients can avail these products from us at market reasonable prices.
- Catalyst for recovering sulfur in the petrochemical industry.
- Excellent defluorination agent for drinking water and for recycling alkyl-hydrocarbon in alkylbenzene production.
- Reclaiming agent for de-acidic in transformer oil, and de-arsenic agent in the Acid industry.
- Adsorbent in the production of hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Catalyst for polyhydro-ammonia by substituting silica gel with ball-shaped product.
- Desiccator and purifying agent.
Manganese Dioxide is a high rate, granular whole house water filter media used for removing Hydrogen Sulfide, Iron and Manganese compounds from water supplies. The media operates both as a classical filter working with an oxidant and as a catalytic media due to its ability to accelerate the reaction between the oxidizing agent and any prevalent dissolved Oxygen with Sulfide, Iron and Manganese present.
Dissolved iron, Manganese and Hydrogen Sulfide will stay in solution unless the equilibrium is changed. Iron and Manganese that is not oxidized become catalytically precipitated and then adsorbed directly on the media. The media is a very dense media that stops oxidized (precipitated) forms of Iron, Manganese and Hydrogen Sulfide from passing through the bed. Most of the Manganese is rapidly removed in the first few inches of the media where it is further oxidized to Manganese Dioxide. The adsorbed Manganese, Iron and precipitated Sulfur are expelled during backwash. Any insoluble ferric hydroxide particulate growths are also expelled during backwash. The media must be properly backwashed to break loose and remove the filtered contaminants and precipitated Iron, Manganese and Hydrogen Sulfide. (Every day is typical). System sizing of the control valve and tank are necessary to sustain media performance. A continuous reaction occurs with the addition of an oxidant, regenerating the media surface and replenishing the media. For difficult applications, Manganese Dioxide filters can be enhanced with aeration, chlorination, and ozone. Manganese Dioxide filters are recommended before softeners to protect the ion exchange resin from fouling.
- Efficient reduction of manganese, iron and hydrogen sulfide
- Long service life
- Only regular backwashing is necessary
- Ability to process high flow rates with low pressure drop
- Continuous regeneration
- Ability to be utilized with common oxidants including Chorine, Sodium Hypochlorite & Potassium Permanganate
- 10 – 30 second reaction time with oxidant additive
- Converts ferrous iron to ferric iron
- Converts H2S to Sulfur
- Converts Manganese to MnO2
- No chemical regeneration is required but may reduce service life
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61-2002 Certified
- Service flow rate – 6 GPM / cu ft.
- Backwash flow rate – 12 – 15 GPM per square feet of media
- Bed depth – 20” minimum
- Freeboard – 30% - 50%
- pH range – 6.0 – 9.0
- Removal of Iron up to 27 ppm
- Removal of Manganese up to 11 ppm
- Removal of Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg smell) up to 17 ppm
A carbon dioxide scrubber is a piece of equipment that absorbs Carbon Dioxide (CO2). It is used to treat exhaust gases from industrial plants or from exhaled air in life support sustems such as rebreathers or in spacecraft, submersible craftCarbon dioxide scrubbers are also used in controlled atmosphere (CA) storage.
Oxygen scavengers or oxygen absorbers are added to enclosed packaging to help remove or decrease the level of oxygen in the package.
Oxygen scavengers harness the dissolved oxygen in an inert chemical reaction to lock up the oxygen and make it unable to damage other products within the package.
Sludge Conditioner is a product to be used in situations where the boiler water is contaminated with oil. Boiler water sludge is caused by small quantities of hardness salts and traces of suspended matter present in operational steam boilers and feed waters.
A corrosion inhibitor is a substance applied to a metal in order to reduce its corrosion rate.
Corrosion inhibitors are chemical substances that, when added in small amounts to the environment in which a metal would corrode, will reduce, slow down or prevent corrosion of the metal.